Boron Nitride Powder
HeBoFill® CL-SP 035* is a high-purity boron nitride powder with a very distinct crystal structure and single crystallites in the range of 35 pm. It is further characterised by its low density and intrinsic high thermal conductivity. Since large crystallites conduct heat much faster, it is predestined for use as a filler and additive in plastics. Thereby, their thermal conductivity is significantly increased, while simultaneously maintaining good electrical insulation.
Thanks to HeBoFill® CL-SP 035's hexagonal structure, combined with excellent lubricating properties and a low hardness, there is virtually no abrasion on mixing tools. Fillers, such as aluminium oxide and magnesium oxide, display a much higher abrasive behaviour.
- filler for thermal conductive pastes, casting compounds
- filler for silicone resins, thermoplastics, thermosetting materials
The product highlights
- high thermal conductivity
- high purity
- enables high filling degrees
- very large individual crystals
- very low specific surface
- no metal abrasion in the end product
- minimal tool wear compared to other fillers
* HeBoFill Cool Line - Single Platelet + D50