Boron Nitride Powder
HeBoFill® CL-ADM 020* is characterised by its very high purity and high crystallinity. It is the perfect filler for plastics to increase thermal conductivity while keeping the excellent electrical insulation properties.
With its low density, HeBoFill® CL-ADM 020 also has benefits when compared to conventional fillers. The powder's average particle size is 20 µm. With this powder quality, a modified particle size distribution ensures very good flowability. This ensures excellent workability, notably in automated processes.
- filler and additive for increasing thermal conductivity in plastics
- embedding powder for sintering processes
The product highlights
- very high thermal conductivity
- very good flowability, thanks to the granular structure of agglomerates of medium strength
- good lubricity
- electrically insulating
- low density
- high filling levels, thanks to the low specific surface
- high oxidation resistance - in air up to 900 °C
- temperature resistant under inert gas/vacuum up to 2000 °C
- good workability
* HeBoFill Cool Line - Agglomerate Density Medium + D50