Boron Nitride Coating
HeBoCoat® 433W is a water based boron nitride coating of median viscosity. The addition of inorganic binders ensure good adhesion, also at higher temperatures.
By not containing any organic constituents in its composition, the formation of decomposition gases is avoided. It is possible to spray-coat hot metal surfaces as high as 500 °C. HeBoCoat® 433W acts both as a release agent and a lubricant.
Typical applications for HeBoCoat® 433W
- release agent for aluminium extrusion processes, in particular for press shears and dummy blocks
- release agent for ingot casting and for aluminium hot-forming processes
Advantages of HeBoCoat® 433W
- optimum release action at high temperatures
- can be applied by spraying or paintbrush
- good adhesion
- easy cleaning of coated tooling
Product Information PDF
Phone: +49 8374 58997-0
Fax: +49 8374 58997-99